13.9.11

Drinking beer

Oh fuck, how I love beer. I love it so much, I may puke sometimes. And of course my love is a double-edged sword: I also hate it. I hate puking. I hate stomach aches. I hate fucking hangovers. Why the fuck do I drink? Not because I'm thirsty, that's for sure. Fuck it, I like, I love, I hate, I drink beer. I love my life, but it would be too fucking silly to say, that it would become better, if I wouldn't drink my beloved beer. Maybe I'm just stupid drunk asshole. Maybe I am. I am. So, what to do, what to drink. I also like vichy. Well, I'm not gonna drink vichy 'till I die, motherfuckers!

2 kommenttia:

Ville kirjoitti...

Amen, brother! I also love beer, and hate hangovers. I do find it healthy to have a proper hangover every now and then, though. They keep you humble.

Jimbo kirjoitti...

Yeah, you are right man. Hangovers keep the balance. Too much of anything is not good in life. And nothing feels so good than that first bite of good beer, but you must be sober too to appreciate it :)

http://jimbosbeerblog.blogspot.com/